The fight against human trafficking is a persistent struggle for those law enforcement and other stakeholders who seek to combat it. Human Trafficking can be interdicted and disrupted in the phases including:
- Transfer, safe haven, and receipt of persons
The overall reduction of human trafficking rests on the effective sanction of threats, use-of-force, coercion, fraud, deception, abuse of power which are part-and-parcel to human trafficking and exploitation both within and across borders. It also rests with our concerted efforts through:
- Capacity Building and Technical Assistance
- Direct Assistance to Victims of Trafficking
- Train-the-Trainer Programs on Counter-Trafficking and Delivery of Services to Victims
- Mapping of Service Providers/Referral Networks
- Border Management of Irregular Migration, Smuggling/Trafficking in Human Beings.