The International Tactical Training Association (ITTA) is a professional organization devoted to global collaboration and sharing with stakeholders and partners in counterterrorism, law enforcement, homeland security, and defense.
ITTA is always on mission. We empower our members with advanced tactical training, education and disruptive technologies. ITTA members access a world-class conference opportunity and gain access to essential information and insights, global trends and supporting technologies from our industry partners. Our Goal is to enhance the operational effect of our membership globally through partnership, collaboration and sharing.
Together we can help preserve public safety, restore trust, and protect lives through an international network of members, centers of excellence in training & education, and advocacy programs. ITTA is here to make a difference.
For questions related to membership or joining ITTA, please contact:
International Tactical Training Association (ITTA)
Contact ITTA for current course offerings and information.
- Secure access to networking within trusted and compartmented group forums
- Special Member Rates to Courses and Conferences
- Quarterly On-line Journal Subscription to Tactical Solutions Magazine. See the Summer 2013 issue Here.
- Access to On-line Library and Information Resources
- Eligibility for Conference Scholarship
- Access to Equipment Purchased through ITTA at Discounted Rates
- Active Defense, Homeland Security and Intelligence Personnel
- Retired Defense, Homeland Security and Intelligence Personnel
- Other Personnel with Active Assignment to Homeland Security Duty
- Annual Individual Membership Fee is $75
- Validation of eligibility will be conducted by ITTA. Proof of status may be required.
PLEASE FILL OUT THIS SHORT FORM
PLEASE FULFILL MEMBERSHIP | $75
Now that you’re an ITTA member, please explore www.ittacorp.org, follow @ITTAonline on Twitter, and find us on Facebook. And please don’t hesitate to let us know how we can assist you. We’re here to transform and to help you develop and construct training programs and initiatives that will have an impact and make a difference.